If you love spending time in your outdoor space, you undoubtedly want to make it unique and beautiful. There are always ways to improve your landscaping aesthetically as well as functionally. As more people use their outdoor spaces as an extension of their home, there are features that can make this area more appealing. Here are five landscaping features to consider adding to your outdoor space wish list.
- Outdoor movie/TV area. Why stay indoors just because you want to watch the football game or have a movie you want to enjoy? Outdoor screens for TV and movies are becoming a popular addition to landscaping venues all over the country.
- Fire pit. If you don’t already have a fire pit or fireplace, add it to your wish list. There is nothing like sitting around a fire on a cool night to relax and unwind.
- Enhanced outdoor lighting. Use lighting to bring your landscaping alive at night. Strategic lighting can be used to create dramatic effects while keeping your outdoor area safe.
- Retaining walls. There are many uses for retaining walls to improve the function and beauty of your outdoor area. Tier a slope to extend your garden space or create ledges for additional seating around your patio or fire pit.
- Outdoor kitchen. Expand your grilling area into a fully functional outdoor kitchen. Include a sink, cabinets, stovetop and refrigerator to give you a complete cooking area for all your meals.
Make the most of your outdoor space by expanding the features each year. Add a few of these to your landscape design and call your local landscaper to begin planning your new additions.
Posted on behalf of:
Champion Lawn Care
Alpharetta, GA 30022