Arbors are a beautiful way to create an interest point or highlight a feature in your yard. There are many different designs, colors and materials to choose from that can add beauty to your landscaping. Whether you plan to use it as a true trellis for vines or just as an accent, there are several ways to use arbors in your landscape design. Here are five ideas adding customized arbors to your outdoor space.
- One of the most common, yet inviting, ways to use arbors is over an entrance. Placed over a gate or walkway, it beckons your guests into your yard.
- Water features. Do you have a waterfall, pond or fountain that you want to enhance? Consider using an arbor to bring attention to your water feature.
- Garden swing. Want a quiet place to sit and enjoy the beauty of your garden? Add a comfy arbor swing as a finishing touch to your landscaping.
- Patio shade. An arbor or pergola can be a great addition to your patio, offering a little shade while still allowing the light and sun to filter through. Draping fabric or lights through the top can add depth and beauty.
- Centerpiece. An arbor doesn’t need to bring attention to a feature of your yard; it can also be the centerpiece. A large arbor in the middle of your yard can be the focal point of your landscape design.
You don’t need to settle for a plain arbor that is mass produced. Find a local landscaper that offers customized arbors that will suit your style and landscape design for a unique and stunning addition to your yard.
Posted on behalf of:
Mobile Joe’s Landscaping
Alpharetta, GA 30004