Spring is a busy time when it comes to maintaining your landscaping. This can be the opportune time to hire a landscaping service to help improve the beauty of your outdoor space. Here are seven one-time landscape services that can save you time this spring when you hire a professional.
- Yard cleanup. Before you can begin planting, edging or mowing, you need the debris from winter cleared away. Hire a landscape service to perform yard cleanup and remove all the branches, leaves and other debris from your yard.
- Aeration. If you have thick thatch that is confining your grass roots, your lawn may not be getting the water and nutrients it needs. A landscaper can aerate your lawn to loosen soil and perforate thatch.
- Mulching. Did you lose mulch over the winter? Have a landscaper deliver and spread new mulch in your gardens and landscape areas.
- Overseeding and fertilizing. Is your lawn sparse? Overseeding and fertilizer can help boost grass growth. Landscape pros know the right fertilizer and seeding methods to get the best results.
- Update your irrigation. Don’t wait until summer to update your irrigation. Get a new system installed before the hot weather arrives.
- Add new features. Update your patio or backyard with some new features. Consider an outdoor fireplace or fire pit to add light and warmth to your outdoor living space.
- Upgrade your outdoor lighting. Outdoor lighting can help you enjoy your landscaping at night or make your home more secure or safer. Consult a landscaper on ways to update your outdoor lighting for function and aesthetics.
Give your yard the professional help it needs this spring by hiring a landscaping company. It will save you time and ensure your yards are ready for summer.
Posted on behalf of:
58 Terero Trail
Newnan, GA 30263