Top 5 Single-Time Landscaping Services
You don’t need to have ongoing lawn care service to benefit from hiring a landscaper. Even if you per to mow and maintain your own lawn, there are times when using a landscaping service can have its advantages. Many landscapers offer one-time services that can come in handy for homeowners. Here are the top five single-time landscaping services used by homeowners.
- Yard clean-up. When a storm hits and leaves your yard a mess, call your local landscaping service. They can come remove branches and other debris, hauling it away for you.
- Retaining walls. Need to stop erosion on a hill or slope on your property? Hire a landscaper to install a retaining wall to secure a slope and edge your landscape. Many also can install other types of hardscapes, like patios, decks, fire pits and more.
- Privacy trees. Want to create a screen for privacy without a fence? Many landscapers offer privacy tree planting to create a natural barrier between your property and prying eyes.
- Irrigation. Add a new irrigation system and make sure it is installed correctly. Landscapers can professionally install irrigation systems and find the right option for your needs.
- Aeration, seeding and sod. When your lawn needs help and you are not sure what will give you the lush grass you desire, consult a landscaper. They can provide one-time services such as aeration, over-seeding or new sod to improve the health of your lawn.
Many landscaping services do much more than just lawn maintenance, including installing hardscapes, planting and landscape design. When you need help with a landscaping project, consider hiring a landscaper that has the knowledge and equipment needed. It can save time and ensure your project is done right.
Posted on behalf of:
Sherrills Ford, NC 28673