When you hire a landscaper for routine lawn maintenance or to build a new hardscape, you want to ensure you find the right contractor for the job. There are many quality landscapers that offer professional services, but in every profession, there are bad seeds. You want to make sure you find a landscaper that is high quality and will perform the services you need to your satisfaction. Here are five questions to ask a prospective landscaper.
- Are you licensed and insured? There are landscapers that do not have the needed licensing and insurance required. Make sure the service you hire is licensed and has insurance to cover their employees for injury and for damages to your property.
- What services do you offer? Some services call themselves landscapers, but actually only offer lawn maintenance. You want a company that can perform softscapes, hardscapes and maintenance.
- How many years in business? If you have a large project, you want an experienced company that has built a solid reputation. Choose a landscaper with several years in business at minimum and uses experienced, trained employees to complete their services.
- What guarantees do you offer? A quality landscaper will stand behind their work. Ask about their guarantee on any projects they complete and whether they provide a written estimate and guarantee.
- Do you have references? Take the time to get references and check with previous customers. You can also check online reviews to see what other people in your community have to say about the company.
Avoid disappoint by finding an experienced landscaper for your next project. Make the effort to vet your landscaper before you hire them for the job.
Posted on behalf of:
Tommy Gun Lawn Care
Alpharetta, GA 30040